Regular PTF meetings are held monthly. These meetings are for parents, teachers, and friends of the Academy, and are an opportunity to keep current on all that is going on at the school. Due to the difficulty to parents to get out for evening meetings, we have changed our meeting time for the current year (2016-2017). Meetings will generally be held after school from 3:15-4:15 on the second Tuesday of each month from October through May. Occasionally a meeting might be scheduled for the evening to provide for those who cannot attend in the afternoon. Advance notice will be given.
The purpose of our Parent Teacher fellowship is:
- To aquaint both parent and teacher with the philosophy of Christian Education.
- To aquaint both parent and teacher with the importance of recognizing and adequately coping with the emotional, spiritual, and disciplinary needs of the child.
- To provide an opportunity for parent and teacher to know and fellowship with one another.
- To enhance the school's ministry.
- To provide special project nights and programs for the children.
- To plan PTF events and fundraisers.