Dress code requirements are in effect during all hours of school
operation (including before and after-care).
- Proper outerwear is required for students who have recess (Pre-K through Grade 6). Coats, hats, gloves, etc. are required for cold weather. Students with inadequate outerwear will not be allowed outside for recess.
- Outerwear including hats, coats, and gloves are not permitted for classroom wear.
- Both permanent and temporary tattoos are not appropriate for boys or girls in all grades.
- No face or body piercing (other than pierced ears for girls) are appropriate for any student.
- Dying hair or portions of hair an unnatural hair color is not acceptable for any student.
In all instances concerning questions of proper dress, the decision of the teacher will be final.